Massage post liposuction o Lymphatic Drainage in Houston
Lymphatic massage after lipo in Houston tx (281) 497-0888
Lymphatic Drainage Massage (LDM) is a specialized massage technique that is recommended by plastic surgeons, after liposuction, to accelerate the recuperation period.
The science behind why this massage works is fairly simple. Stroking the areas of the body that process the lymph fluid, and the lymph nodes, causes the fluid to drain.
This massage procedure works well and has been demonstrated to show positive results, only after a couple of massage treatments! However, most patients need 4 to 6 LDM treatments to remove most of the excess fluid. Patients can expect relief from swelling after the 6th treatment.
Lymphatic Massage should be applied to activate the lymphatic system movement and thus cause the elimination of fluids and toxins faster.
Through Ultrasound and Lymphatic we cover the gamut of top techniques to best cover your post-op liposuction massage needs. Ultimately speeding your recovery and helping to reduce any potential complications, through reducing swelling, pain, and the accumulated toxins & fluids that accompany surgical procedures.
When to choose Lymphatic Massage:
- Post surgery – After cosmetic surgery (eg: liposuction, Brazilian butt lift (BBL), breast augmentation, tummy tuck, body sculpting) or other types of surgery (eg: hip replacement, knee replacement) to promote healing, reduce swelling, help the body eliminate residual anesthesia and reduce other post surgical side effects.
- To enhance a cleanse and for general detoxifying
- Fibromyalgia sufferers -to relax the body and manage pain
- Before cold and flu season
Typical results you can expect from a lymph massage:
- Increased lymph flow
- Immune system boost (ward off sickness during cold and flu season)
- Reduction of swelling and faster recovery from surgeries such as liposuction – a minimum of three sessions recommended for optimal results but your doctor may recommend more. (See below for series prices and discounts.)
- Deep relaxation
- Body detoxification (three 60-min sessions recommended during a 21-day Body Cleanse)
Our massage techniques target wherever you need it:
- Inner Thigh
- Outer Thigh
Silueta Med Spa in Houston Texas providing Lymphatic Massage. Call to set up you appointment today (281) 497-0888